Our Mini Blake is the perfect compact size to carry your office lunch, all your park-hang goodies, and emergency snacks. As lightweight and made-to-last as her big sister, she’s the perfect mini-me.
Now made from 95% recycled material inside and out.
We are giving you early access to an unreleased product dropping 12/17, FREE with all orders over $100, this weekend only! HINT: It's a fun-size version of one of our Top Sellers!
- Made from 95%+ recycled materials inside and out!
- One-of-a-kind design
- Repurposed billboard vinyl
- Mini version of our #1 seller
- New! Fully lined with a fully recycled, light grey nylon pack cloth
- New! Structured PVC waterproof-tarpaulin base
- Inner zipper pocket for quick access to essentials
- Recycled rubber logo detailing
- 10.5"(H) x 13.5"(W) x 5.5"(D)
- Strap Length: 23.25"
- Strap Drop: 11"
- Weight 5.5 oz
- Capacity: 13 L
Here’s how to keep your new Mini Blake Tote in RAREFORM:
Interior cleaning: Spot clean with a mild soap and water or mild all-purpose cleaner.
Exterior cleaning: Most spills and stains can be cleaned easily with a quick rinse of water, but mild soap can help if things are a little more dirty than normal.
Heads up! Avoid getting sunscreen on your RAREFORM bag (it can rub those beautiful, one-of-a-kind colors off).
Free shipping over $75
30 day return window for regular priced items
All sale items are final sale
Ships within 2-7 business days
Last day to ship for delivery before 12/25:
Standard Shipping: 12/16 @ noon PST
- All orders will be processed by 12/19 for 12/25 delivery.
Fedex 2 Day: 12/18 @ midnight PST
- All orders will be processed by 12/20 for 12/25 delivery.
Made from 95%+ recycled materials inside and out —
- New! Fully recycled nyon interior made from water bottles.
- New! Fully recycled black PVC waterproof-tarpaulin bottom.
- Colorful exterior made from repurposed billboards (like always).
- The metal zipper is the only non-recycled or repurposed component of this bag (for now).
We save billboards from ending up in landfills.
The lifespan of a billboard used to be only 4-8 weeks, but we believe they have so much more potential. By collecting, cleaning, and cutting each billboard down we're able to turn something old into something new(ish), and more importantly, something you can carry daily with confidence.
No two bags are alike.
We collect thousands of billboards from all across the U.S. - each one with slightly different colors, patterns, and messaging. Because they're hand-cut, our team is able to create totally one-of-a-kind bags and patterns.
We receive thousands of billboards each week from across the U.S., many of which are completely unique in color and pattern. That means, even when we need to cut solid colors from the billboards, there can be variation in striations, printing styles, etc. making every bag truly one of a kind.
Yes! We individually photograph every single bag that we sell online. The only exception to this rule would be our new solid colored items in which you may receive a solid bag in that color with potential for it to vary slightly within the gradient displayed below the image.
We love bold, bright colors and typography elements! But we do try and avoid using food, logos, faces, or hair.
Sign up for our restock list! While you'll never see a bag that's exactly the same - you might catch one cut from the same billboard that could have similar colors or patterns. We add new colors weekly.